Saturday, April 5, 2014

Groupon Review on Eyebrow embroidery session at Clariface

I found a good deal from Groupon Malaysia for Eyebrow embroidery which my mom wants to do it quite some time ago. Thus, i bought for her.

A little indian girl came out and served us. She offered to do eyebrow threading for my mom which is not included into the package which cost RM7.00. I think it is still a reasonable price thus we just go ahead with it.

After that, she get my mom lie down on the arm chair and start draw her eyebrow. After the shaping and few times of adjustment, we felt satisfied with the shape and then ready for embroidery. One thing that i'm feel uncomfortable is she only apply the medicine which reduce the pain after first layer of embroidery. I've urged them to apply it even the first layer, however they refused as the medicine will fade out the shape and unable to do it perfectly. Luckily, my mom still can take it. 



It is a manual eyebrow tatoo. They not allow me to take pictures after the tatoo start. The pen is similar as i found in Google below. I'm emphasized to get a darker color as it will last longer and less reddish after the color is fade out after some times.




After approximately 30 minutes which she have done about 3-4 layers per eyebrow, the best matched eyebrow are ready. There is no special cream for post application but she asked to apply Vaseline instead. Here is end result and we go touch up again after 3-4 weeks depends on the peeling status.



Something funny that i found is their eyebrow embroidery price which not as costly as they posted in the Groupon. Overall, their service is just Okay compare to mine (RM350.00) but it is worth the value.

The Groupon offer is keep renew everyweek once it is expired at http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang/clariface-skin-rejuvenation-center/718115823. If you interested to tatoo your eyebrow, you may try it as well. Enjoy~



No comments:

Post a Comment