Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Superb Effective Hair Treatment Set with Lavennes Professional

It is feeling great every time when we show a new look or new hair style seems to others. People praising and pay more attention to you.



However, there is also painful when we want to manage it and wanna to get back our smooth and silky hair. I have the same pain; my hair goes superb dry and fizzy once i've permed my hair. Even i stopped it for 2 years and i've trimmed about 90% of them, it does not back to my original. 

However, i feel my hair condition is getting better and even some of friends noticed that after i tried Lavennes Hair Treatment set. I comb my hair easily now and less breakage.

The treatment set comprised of 3 items:

  • Essential Oil Treatment (start apply before hair wash)
  • Intensive Treatment Deep Moisturizing Cream (a.k.a hair mask)
  • Power Treatment Serum (used after hair mask)

Complicated? Not really and i show you how i did it easily with just 30 minutes once a week.

Steps as follows:

1. Hair Wash with my favorite Nakornthong Hom Nin shampoo without conditioner. 

2. Dry myhair softly with towel, it is not required 100% dry as long as no water dropping then I can just proceed next step.

3. Divided my hair to top, bottom, left and right and apply the "Essential Oil Treatment".
Tips:
  • Apply on hair only and avoid the hair scalp. Otherwise, it might block your pores if you do not rinse it clean.
  • Gentle application; do not rub it harshly.
Review
1. Each bottle can use up to 3 times depends on the hair length. Hence, it is very cost effective. 
2. There is no strong chemical smell which i like most.
3. There are some lather generated and easily absorb to my hair. I felt my hair eating vitamin.
 

4. Follow by the "Intensive Treatment Deep Moisturizing Cream". Avoid hair scalp as well.

Review
1. It is very thick hair mask.
2. Two scope applied on my long hair is very sufficient.
3. No strong chemical smell.


5. Put on my shower cap and leave it 20-30 minutes No need steam.
Normally, i wait about 30 minutes before rinse. I felt the heat after removed the shower cap and i do gentle massage on the hair to ensure the mask are absorb better.

I'm not recommend to apply hair mask more than 30 minutes as sometimes might feel itchy humidity of my hair under mask and shower cap. The mask might melted and clog scalp pores.

6. Rinse it. Make you it is clean and no more soap. It is better to dry hair naturally without hair dryer :)

I feel the difference on my first try and continue to use it now. I love it very much!!! If you interested then you can contact it as i will split it in smaller container for one time usage. We just share the cost :)

~Thanks for reading ~

No comments:

Post a Comment