Monday, August 9, 2010

Pampering your hair with D' Hair Shop products...

How do you feel after d' hair shop products?
My friends and myself feel great after used D'Hair Shop products.
This is really a luxury hair product and i love it very much. 



I have tried this shampoo about 5 days, used alternative day with Oily range shampoo. It does smooth my hair and balanced my hair scalp. My hair is less fizzy and less oily now.

This shampoo has less soap therefore will hard to emulsify it. You might be need patient and rub slowly on your hands or assist with shower puff.

The less soap shampoo means more organic ingredient. That's environmentally friendly product oooo....
However there is a con, which i will pump more as always feel not enough to cleanse my hair. :"(


This is my favorite - it is a leave on serum. I apply one pump after shampoo my hair or before i go out.
A hair stylist told me that serum is good to apply before we dry our hair with hair dryer.
This can protect our hair from harmful effect and help our hair stronger and more elastic.
Its smell is gentle and soothing.

Tips: 
  * Remember to coat our hair with a serum/cream/thermal protecting spray before you apply heat.
  * Do not put the hair dryer too close to the hair.
  * Let your hair air dry for a while before you blow dry it, about 80 percent.
  * Blow your hair with cool air when your hair is dry.
 

This is D' Hair Shop hair tonic
I will apply it everyday after shampoo and before serum when my hair is about 50% dry. Hold it 5-10 inches away the hair and spray it directly to scalp on different parts. Massage gently with the fingertips for better absorption. Massage helps to stimulate circulation to the scalp, promoting scalp health, while the tonic moisturizes the hair and scalp. 

This tonic is gentle not like those tonics that i tried before which has strong alcohol smell which some are caused sensitive and itchy scalp . I think it is suitable for all type of hair scalp as well as my sensitive scalp.


Tips:
   * Divide your hair scalp into 6 parts and spray 1-2 times to each of them. 
   * Massage it with fingertip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment